Friday, March 5, 2010

passion with art

Welcome to my blog... I have been asked to create a blog so many times, but didn´t have the time to do it ... busy... busy... busy I like to share with you my journey in the art and design world...being very passionate about art in all its forms, helped me have a diverse kind of experiences in my career as a costume, props and set designer, working in Tv for many years also introduced me to the theatre and then the Movies. I integrated art into my work as a costume and set designer, so every design I do is a painting and should be a very special piece in its own right. I paint in watercolours , mainly portraits, figures, still lifes and landscapes and street scenes from my country and other countries I have visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails