Sunday, April 18, 2010

watercolour painting figures, lanscapes and more


Hello everybody ... thank you for everyone who is following my blog and leaving comments... I appreciate this a lot...

I guess that was not the right time to start a blog ... you see I´m still very busy ... but at least I am posting my work that I have done the past few months ... that is before I got really busy.

These are a few landscapes done in January for the WDE on Wetcanvas...
All done without a prelininary sketch and in watercolours on paper





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamila, I like your work, give each item a special treatment. Your colors are fantastic and varied and the light very strong. regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Javi ... I appreciate your comment a lot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails