Friday, May 14, 2010

Still life



Hi Eveybody
I like to share with you a few paintings done for the WDE challenge on Wetcanvas from images posted by IslanderNL these were done a bit loosely and I was trying to catch the highlights and deep shadows, not an easy thing since I work without sketching and it gives me a lot of freedom sometimes I spot a mistake and cannot resist going back in to fix it, big mistake when you are working in watercolours


11 by 11" arches 140lb in watercolours


6 by 11" arches140lb in watercolours





11 by 11" arches 140lb in watercolours

4 comments:

  1. Just so very beautiful such clever use of colour. You bring the flowers to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jamila i can't see those mistakes .. beautiful paintings ... love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. unas preciosas acuarelas, llenas de alegria y explosiones de color. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ralph your commen means a lot to me

    Thank you Jane ... You are always lifting my spirits with your comments and thoughtfulness

    Thank you Javi Itranslated this into engish to understand it it is so sweet of you thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails