Monday, June 14, 2010

PARIS

For me Paris is a very beautiful lively city with  art and artists everywhere good food and lots to see and enjoy
I have some of my best memories there...
When Scatty hosted the WDE on Wetcanvas last weekend I couldn´t resist painting many of the references ... Here are  some of the street scenes and architecture

                            Entrance to the Louvre 11 by 7 bockingford 140lb CP watercolours

                                     Sacre Cor 11 by 7 Bockingford 140lb CP watercolours

                           A scene from the Seinne 7 by 11 Bockingford 140lb CP watercolours

6 comments:

  1. Je suis tombé amoureux de votre travail à l'aquarelle! Comme si ne suffisait pas les scènes de rue de la ville que j'aime avec passion ... Paris!
    Je suis un artiste en quelque sorte, frustrés de ne pouvoir faire ce que vous faites ainsi. Mais encore, l'artiste. Au moins dans la pensée ...

    I fell in love with your work in watercolor! As if not enough the street scenes of the city that I love with passion ... Paris!

    I'm an artist somehow frustrated because I could not do what you do so well. But still, an artist. At least in thought ...

    Ah, thanks for your visit!

    marieloupe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ... WOW ... thank you soooo much ... I am absolutely flattered by your words ... I visited some of your blogs ... they ae fantastic and absolutely inspiring ... art is indeed in the thought and the eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jane ... I love doing street scenes and especially Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Assumpta this is such a sweet coment... I do appreciate it a lot when a fellow artist has a positive comment to write

    I visited your blog ... you have some amazin work , your colours just light up through your painting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails