Thursday, July 15, 2010

horses

Please let me thank and welcome everyone who thought my blog is worth following ...And thank you to everyone who has left a comment on my paintings

I don´t paint horses usually and by painting without sketching makes me nervous even to try one, but last weekend´s challenge included a few horses´ photos that were impossible to resist...

I had to take the risk of trying and losing, which gives me a lot of enjoyment and excitement every time I pick up my brush to touch the blank paper before me

8 by 11 arches 140lb rough

11 by 15 arches 140lb rough

11 by 15 arches 140lb rough
                           

5 comments:

  1. these are super jamila you have a good eye .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been impressed by your ability in painting without sketching, but this time you have surpass yourself! these horses are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you Jane ... you do too
    THank you Cristina... I am really flattered

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always drawn to images of Race horse and jockey, never had a successful one on my part but I see you have! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much Carrie... unfortunately I don´t always paint horses, it was a challenge and I took it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails